Welcome to Hype101 Website... Its one ahead 100% hype! wishing you a merry xmas and a happy new year...Place Advert on this site...



NELI KINGS Speaks At The Location Of The "THE PROSTITUTE"


One of the UK Nollywood"s finest superstar NELI KINGS. who has been from one location to another both in Nigeria and in diaspora since the beginning of the year was caught at the location of a movie Title: THE PROSTITUTE. 



The movie was Produced By :- GTOMZ MOVIE.
Directed By - Femi  which was filmed in Benin and Delta state.


NELI KINGS the handsome and accommodating United Kingdom superstar actor had an intensive interview with Hype101Tv.


No matter where I'm today I will never ignore my Nollywood people anytime they call on me for a project.

I flew in all because of this project despite my busy schedule and i have to travel back to U.K for another location.

Have got a lot of project in this year while my fans out there won't be disappointed. Just keep supporting your boy and I promise to give nothing but the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment